Danny and I are delighted to celebrate and share our Dec 12th event, 25th Anniversary of Global Walk, held in Melbourne FL.
We honored and thanked God, veterans, first responders, and their families.
Many thanks to our cohost/cosponsor, Brad & Alisha Fairman & Family, as well as Shaklee, At Your Service Bookkeeping, and Friday Night Locker Room,
as well as the performers, Lt Col Cynthia Watkins-Pishdad, Bruce Stephen Foster and Friends, Diana Sisowath, and the Brevard Fire & Police Pipe and Drum Band.
To highlight just a few of the attendees:
- Youth, the cadets, and staff of the Eau Gallie HS AF Junior ROTC and their Chief John Fitzgerald and his wife Lori
- US Air Force Academy Alumni
- Military Officers Association of America
- Brevard Veterans Council and Memorial Center Leaders
- Brevard County Fire and Police
- Gift donors Shaklee; Mark Taylor Woodcrafts; Laurel Pritchett Artwork; Pat Williams Poems of Augusta Williams, Jr.; McGinty’s Private Collection Artwork
- Many more
Many thanks to our volunteers, Marine Corps League Detachment 513, Maryanne & Fritz Wilson, Blair Walters & Doug Welson, Vietnam Vets of America, John McGinty.
Banquet room set up: Crowne Plaza Staff, Peter Paul, Nary, Diana, Rita, Maryanne, Blair
We also thank those who traveled far for the event: Peter Paul Mendel & Nary Vin; Dean & Melissa Lowman of Heaven’s Reach; Bruce Foster; Athena Levigne & Ava Smith; the Weldon Family; the McGinty Family (including Junior the German Shepherd).